blog radio

Monday, June 4, 2007

♥Some thing's that people should know about me♥

  • My name is Dianna
  • The high school i attend is Pegasus
  • Next year I will be in the 12th Grade
  • My favorite food is Hot Wings
  • The best thing i like to do for fun is Being with my family
  • If i could travel anywhere in the would, I would do to Some Kind Of Island
  • If i had plenty of money and i could do anything, I would like to Give my mother her own DayCare
  • One thing about me that is unique that I want everybody to know is that I'm a friendly person.
  • I want everyone to know that I love El Centro and that I'm thankful for having lots of wonderful teacher and friends to help me along the way.

http://www.elcentrocollege.edu

1 comment:

Marquise said...

U really love El centro college, u go to b crazy